Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Banner

Happy 100 blog posts to ME!!! I want to thank Kathy from Craftaholic for encouraging me to keep blogging and inspiring me to craft. ^.^ 
Below is Part 2 of a holiday banner I made a year ago...I know...I finally got a chance to work on it. Click here to see the Christmas slide of the banner. What you see below is the Halloween side of the banner. I made this banner reversible so it can be hung for a few more months longer. I used the Cricut to cut out the letters and Halloween stickers to embellish the banner. Just in time for Halloween! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love how it brings color to my living room! Love how I can hang it for the holidays one after the next!! Thanks for the awesome gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 100 post by the way!! I have lost track of mine hehe. Keep up the Bloggin! I like the inspiration that comes from it =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...