Monday, May 26, 2014

Anniversary

Happy Memorial Day!!! 

I would like to share this card I made for my bf to celebrate our 6th Year Anniversary a couple days ago. Oh how time flies...For the past few years we have been together, we like to capture all our memories from road trips to birthdays to random food marathons. Looking back at our photos bring back so much precious moments we shared together. This Picture Prefect stamp set from The Greeting Farm perfectly resembles us. I can't wait for summer vacation to begin so we can spend some more time together and create new memories.  


Challenge I entered this card into:

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card and love how you've used these 2 cute images for your anniversary card! Thanks for joining the FFF challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary =D Cute card. I like the embossing folder you have here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...