Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Welcome 2014!!! 

I am really enjoying and taking advantage of my Winter Break. Today I spent the whole day crafting in my first and very own craft room (Thanks to my wonderful Boyfriend); not having to worry about lesson planning or cleaning. What a great way to start off the new year...hopefully I will get more of these. It felt so awesome to just think about creating and nothing else. Below are 5 Picture/Calendars Easel cards I created in one sitting for the new year. I plan to give them to my close friends and families; and of course one to my BF. You can insert a picture of your choice on the top panel of the card. Great gift to dress up any boring office desk. :)  



  


1 comment:

  1. Wow...you really rocked these easel picture calendars!! I am sure the recipients will love receiving this from you with a big SMILE on their face! Happy New Year and to another great year of crafting ahead!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...