Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School Posters

My O My...where has the summer gone?! I got to spend my last days of summer at Manhattan Beach before going back to work (school). Below are some pictures of all the handmade goodies I created for my classroom; a Birthday poster to help remind my students which month and day their birthday fall in, a Days in School poster to count the number of days in a school year and to also teach placement value, and the Names of the Days in a week to teach time (past, present, future). I'm so excited to share these with my students...I hope they will love it as much as I do! Feeling excited & nervous for the first day...which will be next Tuesday (8/13).  




This is where I posted them in my classroom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great school year! You areso sweetdoing these mini things for your students!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...