Saturday, February 16, 2013

"Live a Little, LOVE a Lot"

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Below is a cute heart shaped chocolate box I made for my wonderful boyfriend. I used Spellbinder's scallop and heart die, and La la Land's Heart Banner die. The box inside is measured 2x2 inches. I got the dimensions from the Martha Stewart's scoring board, so if you have one go check it out, if not then just Google it. I'm sure you can find at lot of tutorials online to help you. The stamped images are from The Greeting Farm. The body and bench is from the Sitting Lovely set and, I replace the head with the new Awareness Anya. The sentiment on the back of the card is from the OA Lovey Dovey set. Inside the box is a heart punch from the Martha Stewart line. I also added a few pearls to it.






I have entered this Valentine's Day box project in TGF FFF (Farm Fresh Friday) Challenge using DIES! You can find out more information by clicking on the link below. Good Luck to all who enters!

2 comments:

  1. What a great project!! I love this heart box, it's too cute! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so talented and creative. Are you on pinterest? I would love to use some of your craft ideas in my class.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...